- VAMOS 2013 7th International Workshop on Variability Modelling of Software-intensive Systems, Pisa, Italy, 23-25 January, 2013
- SPLC 2013 17th International Software Product Line Conference, Tokio, Japan, August 26-30 2013
- iFM & ABZ 2012 Joint conference in honour of Egon Boerger’s 65th birthday for his contribution to state-based formal methods, ISTI-CNR, Pisa, Italy, 18-22 June 2012
- QAPL 2012, 10th Workshop on Quantitative Aspects of Programming Languages, Tallinn, Estonia, March 31 - April 1, 2012. Satellite WS of ETAPS2012.
- VaMoS 2012 Sixth International Workshop on Variability Modelling of Software-intensive Systems, Leipzig, Germany, 25-27 January, 2012
- FM 2012 18th International Symposium on Formal Methods, CNAM Paris France August 27-31 2012
- SPLC 2012 16th International Software Product Line Conference, Costa da Sauipe September 02-07 2012
- FormSERA Formal Methods in Software Engineering: Rigorous and Agile Approaches (FormSERA) Workshop on Saturday 2 June 2012, Zurich, Switzerland, in conjunction with ICSE 2012
- QAPL 2011, 9th Workshop on Quantitative Aspects of Programming Languages, Saarbruecken, Germany, April 1-3, 2011. Satellite WS of ETAPS2011.
- SEFM 2010 8th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods, ISTI CNR (Pisa) September 13-18 2010
- ISARCS 2010: 1st International Symposium on Architecting Critical Systems Federated with CompArch 2010 Prague Czech Republic June 23-25 2010
- WS-FM 2010 7th International Workshop on Web Services and Formal Methods, Stevens Institute of Technology Hoboken New Jersey USA September 16-17 2010
- FMICS2010 15th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, Antwerp Belgium September 20-21, 2010
- ISoLA2010 4th International Symposium On Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods Verification and Validation, Amirandes Heraclion Crete October 18-20 2010
- IFM 2010 8th International Conference, Nancy France October 11 - 14 2010
- ICFEM 2010 12th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods, Shanghai, China 16-19 November 2010.
- ICSE 2010 32nd International Conference on Software Engineering
- Vamos 2010 Fourth International Workshop on Variability Modelling of Software-intensive Systems
- Vamos 2009
- ICFEM 09FM+AM'09
- SEFM 09
- OPENCERT 2009
- FM 2009
- SPLC 2009
- Fmics 2009
- YR-SOC 2009
- SPLC 08SEFM 08SofSem 2008ICFEM 2008 Fmics 2008 Serene 2008 STM 2008 Isola 2008 China 2008VODCA 2008: 3rd international workshop on Views On Designing Complex Architectures, Bertinoro, Italy, 30-31 August 2008.
- FM'08: 15TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON FORMAL METHODS May 26 - 30, 2008 Åbo Akademi University Turku, Finland
- ESOP 07 16th European Symposium on Programming, 24 March - 1 April, 2007 Braga (Portugal).FMICS 07 12th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, July 1-2 2007, Berlin, Germany.DASD 07 Design, Analysis, and Simulation of Distributed Systems 2007.Part of the Summer Computer Simulation Conference 2007. Organized by the SCS - Co-sponsored by ACM-SigSim July 15 - July 18, 2007, San Diego, California, U.S.A.ASSE 2007 Argentine Symposium on Software Engineering Mar del Plata, Argentina August 29-30, 2007
- SPLC 07 11th International Software Product Line Conference, 10-14 Sept. 2007, Kyoto, Japan.
- REFSQ 06 The Twelfth Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality, 5-6 June 2006, Luxembourg LUXEMBOURG. EFTS 2006 International Workshop on Engineering of Fault-Tolerant Systems 12 - 14 June 2006 Luxembourg, LUXEMBOURG.10th International Software Product Line Conference (SPLC) 21-25 August 2006 Baltimore, Maryland, USA.FM 06 August 21 - 27, 2006 McMaster University Hamilton, Ontario-Canada BPM 2006 Fourth International Conference on Business Process Management, 5-7 September 2006, Vienna, Austria. VODCA 2006 the 2nd international workshopon Views On Designing Complex Architectures, 16-17 September 2006, Bertinoro, Italy.
FMICS 05FORTE 2005SEFM 2005ICEIS 2005FM 2005ICSE 2005VODCA 2004ICFEM 2004ATVA 2004FMICS 2004WS-FM04DASD
2004FORTE 2004PFE-5 2003: Fifth International Workshop on Product Family
2003SEFM 2003FMICS 2003FORTE 2003FM 2003FORTE 2002FM&&T DayISODARCO
2002 From the Distributed Systems to Internet:
A day held in Norma Lijtmaer's honourFMICS 2002I3
Spring Days: Continuity in Future Computing Systems
2001FORTE 2001FMICS 01FMICS 00IFIP EUROCONFERENCE FORTE 2000
CHI 2000: Continuity in Human Computer InteractionFormal Methods Elsewhere 2000FMICS 99ISODARCO
99SPIN Workshop 99FORTE 99FMICS 98FMICS 97
- FMICS 96
- Wednesday 7 November 2012: Oronzo Giorgio Spagnolo (ISTI CNR): Product Line Engineering Applied to CBTC Systems Development [Abstract]
- Friday 25 November: Erik de Vink (Eindhoven University of Technology & CWI Amsterdam, The Netherlands) : Analysis of aa-tRNA competition: An application of Prism in systems biology
- Monday 14 November: Jorge Fox (ERCIM Fellow): Dynamic Variability in Families of Clouds [Abstract]
- Monday 7 November: Maurice ter Beek (ISTI-CNR): Modelling and Analysing Variability in Product Families [Abstract]
- Tuesday 25 October 2011: Peter Herrmann (Norwegian University of Science and Technology): Model-based Engineering of Distributed Systems with SPACE and Arctis [Abstract]
- Monday 17 October 2011: Alessio Ferrari (ISTI-CNR): Adoption of SysML by a Railway Signaling Manufacturer [Abstract]
- Friday 14 October 2011: Erik de Vink (Eindhoven University of Technology & CWI Amsterdam, The Netherlands ): Modeling Dynamic System Adaptation with Paradigm [Abstract]
- Friday 7 October 2011: Diego Latella (ISTI-CNR): FuTS - A Uniform Framework for the Definition of Stochastic Process Languages [Abstract]
- Wednesday 5 October 2011: Anatoliy Gorbenko (National Aerospace University "KhAI", Kharkiv, Ukraine): Dealing with Uncertainty to Ensure Open System Dependability [Abstract]
- Tuesday 27 September 2011: Joost-Pieter Katoen (RWTH Aachen University, Germany): Timed Automata as Observers of Stochastic Processes [ Abstract ]
Furthermore the FM&&T Group established the ERCIM FMICS Working
Group in 1996.